As a plumbing technician you will service our residential customers. You will be diagnosing and repairing plumbing and hydronic heating issues and leading customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
To be successful as a Plumber you should be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment, and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting and enjoy dealing with people.
– Install, maintain, and repair plumbing and hydronic heating systems and fixtures.
– Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
– Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
– Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
– Work closely with support staff to ensure overall success of the business.
– Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
– Participate actively in all training exercises and morning meetings.
– Be accurate and timely with job tickets, vendor invoices, timecards, and receipts.
– Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
– Experience installing and repairing Hydronic heating systems.
– Preferably have HVAC certification.
– Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
– Clean, safe driving record.
– Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
– Strong verbal and written communications.
– High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
– Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
– Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
– Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.